Below are guidelines for a story submission
- Each story is approximately 1,000 to 2,800 words in length.
- Stories need a transformative experience. The more transformative the better. Transformative story meaning stories that examine the writer's process of change as they evolve and react to events and stimuli and eventual become a different person than how they started.
- When thinking about the story you plan to submit, please keep in mind that we seek the most transformative story of your life.
- Who presents my story?
- You present your story. If you're not comfortable presenting then I will present your story on your behalf.
- Can you help me through the entire process, I feel overwhelmed?
- I will patiently guide you through the process and this includes developing your story, recording your story and getting through the interview segment.
- Can I swear or discuss sensitive topics?
- Yes, you can swear or discuss sensitive topics. This podcast is not PG.
- Will I receive payment?
- At this point, payment will come in the form of promotion to your platform. As the podcast grows, This is a True Story plans to provide modest compensation to a presenter or donate to the non-profit of the present's choice.